Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls' Public School is a residential-cum-day
boarding school situated in Jodhpur, Western Rajasthan. The
school was founded by His Highness Maharaja Gaj Singhji Sahib
on 20th July 1992. The school is named after his mother H.H.
Rajmata Krishna Kumari Sahibaji. The school was established
as a residential cum day boarding Primary School with only
60 girls. Mrs Jyotsna Brar was its founder Principal. The
School has now grown to a senior Secondary School with over
1500 students. School caters to the learning needs of students
from the whole country. The co-education facility exists up
till class V
It was a dream of Her Highness Rajmata Krishna Kumari Sahiba
of Jodhpur to establish a prestigious English medium school
for girls in Western Rajasthan. Her dream and vision came
true when His Highness Maharaja Gaj Singhji II founded Rajmata
Krishna Kumari Girls' Public School in July 1992. He, very
graciously donated a part of his personal property known as
Suresh Kothi and Bichli Kothi along with other buildings in
this complex of app. 4.5 acres located at Raika Bagh, Jodhpur.
"RKK goes Round Square"
Another feather has been added to the already adorned crown
of RKK when the historic morning of 11th May rewarded RKK
with the fruit of the membership of Round Square, a worldwide
association of schools which share a commitment, beyond excellence,
to personal development and responsibility through service,
challenge, adventure and international understanding.
The portals of Rajmata School were surrounded with sanctity
sand sacredness on the pleasant afternoon of 9th February
when His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama, the temporal and spiritual
leader of Tibet, blessed the RKK family and esteemed gathering
by his benign presence.
A persona who cultivates immeasurable compassion, an advocate
of humanitarian values, the Noble Peace Prize Laureate, the
Dalai Lama inspired the audience with his kind words and humble
gesture. < More